Find forms for ordering and caring for animals, accessing Research Animal Resources (RAR) facilities, registering for training, and requesting services. 

Forms are moving online!
RAR forms are being transitioned to a new online format. Instructions for filling out the new online forms are available inside each form. UMN login required.

Animal Care & Ordering Services

Facility Access & Training

Technical Services