About Our Research Services
The Research Services website gives researchers a go-to place for exploring service units that can support their research.
Whether you're looking for facilities, equipment, or other types of study support, the Research Services website is your go-to place. Search services by category, tag, or name.
University of Minnesota units support a wide range of researchers, providing services for individuals and organizations outside the University as well as employees.
What you’ll find on this site
The Research Services website features special functionality that enables visitors to explore service units by categories and tags.
It also houses the web content of several units that are part of the health sciences:
- Advanced Research and Diagnostic Laboratory (ARDL)
- Bioprinting Facility
- Biosafety Level 3 Program
- Center for Translational Medicine
- Cytokine Reference Laboratory
- Flow Cytometry Resource
- FV500 Confocal Microscopy
- Integrative Biology and Physiology Phenotyping Cores
- Molecular and Cellular Therapeutics
- Mouse Genetics Laboratory
- Research Animal Resources
Research ethics at the University of Minnesota
We are committed to protecting research participants, upholding ethical standards, and improving our practice at every step of our work.